F.D. Candelieri Landscape Management – Proudly Serving South Shore, MA
Are you hosting tailgating parties in your Hingham backyard this fall? Then it’s time to spruce up your property to make it look its best for all your autumn get togethers.
At F.D. Candelieri, we’re a full service landscape company. We design, install, and repair hardscapes, as well as maintain your landscape and take care of your lawn. Here are 11 landscaping projects we can tackle to rock your backyard this fall:
- Finish up those hardscaping jobs. It’s time to add that pizza oven, complete the outdoor kitchen and add outdoor LED lighting to your backyard living areas.
- Repair those worn-out, weather-damaged walkways, walls, stairs and driveway. Turn that high-maintenance deck into a beautiful, low maintenance stone patio.
- Add a fireplace or a fire-pit for those chilly autumn evenings. Picture yourself sitting with friends sipping wine by the fire or sitting by the fire pit roasting marshmallows and making s’mores.
- Give your shrubs and trees a good soaking now, and then one more time before shutting off your sprinkler system for the winter.
- Blow out your irrigation system before winter starts. We’ll inspect and fix any broken heads and lines at this time too.
- Aerate, overseed and fertilize your lawn for the fall. At F.D. Candelieri Landscape Management, we’ll use an aerator to pull small plugs of soil out of your lawn—prepping it for overseeding. It’s also a great time to add your last fertilization application for the season.
- Spruce up your containers, urns and beds with fall flowers such as asters, mums, ornamental cauliflower and kale, as well as violas and pansies.
- Cut your perennials back to the ground. We’ll also split and transplant any perennials that are overgrown.
- Restore your hardscapes such as your pool deck and outdoor fireplaces. Get these restoration jobs done now while they’re fresh on your mind. You’ll be glad you did when you start entertaining outside next spring.
- Frame that focal point before winter. Nothing beats the winter blues than looking out your picture window and seeing a beautiful statue or gazebo. Ask yourself, “What will give me joy in January?” Then hire us to build it for you before the ground freezes.
- Enhance your landscape with mulch. We’ll make your pathways, edges and landscaped beds look tidy with mulch. Mulch not only makes everything look manicured, but it also maintains an even soil temperature and holds in moisture to protect your plants throughout the winter.
Now’s the time to make your backyard retreat look great for hosting fall parties. Yet, autumn is also the perfect time to finish up those repairs to get your outdoor living spaces ready for next spring’s outdoor entertaining.
If your Hingham backyard needs fall landscape maintenance or landscape construction, give us a call at (781) 749-1197 or fill out our contact form.
We serve the following MA communities: Braintree, Cohasset, Duxbury, Halifax, Hanover, Hingham, Hull, Marshfield, Milton, Norwell, Rockland, Scituate and Weymouth.
National Association of Landscape Professionals